Laura Charelle is the owner of Balanced Bombshells, which offers high-performance wellness coaching to women striving to achieve their goals.
Find Laura here:
Hormones 101 Free Masterclass:
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/vhtQcYKLo4w
1. Food is a huge component in how you feel, especially around your hormones.
2. Don’t just blindly listen to your doctors. Do your own research as well.
3. Consider what you are eating and do some research on how it affects you. Your symptoms could be coming from what you eat.
4. A woman’s hormones reset every cycle. A man’s reset every day.
5. Your cycle is made up of 4 different phases: menstrual, follicular, ovulation, & luteal?
6. It takes a full cycle for your body to change and for you to see changes like weight loss.
7. You can get rid of menstrual cramps with exercise and eating a few simple things. It’s all about blood flow.
8. Use an app to help you keep track of your cycle. Laura and I recommend Clue.
9. Cycle syncing will feel different if you are taking birth control. You won’t feel it as much.
Mentioned in this episode
Self-Love Abundance Course Info Sign-Up: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5e456ee3ef9faf0027c5bdce
INFJ Community - http://infjcommunity.com/
Also In Season 2
64. Special Announcement about My PodcastToday I'm telling you all about what's been going on in my life for the last 7 m
63. Being a Healthy INFJ Inside & Out - Joslin LindsayToday we’re talking to Joslin Lindsey who’s a health and fitness coach and an IN
62. INFJ Values & Understanding - Debbie CorbinToday we’re talking to Debbie Corbin, a fellow INFJ. We spoke about the struggle
61. INFJ Parents: Knowing Your Kids' Personality Type - Sandra EtheringtonWe’re talking to Sandra Etherington from the Family Personalities Podcast. She’s