In this episode we’re talking about INFJ Burnout. How do you get out of that terrible feeling of burnout? I’ve been there recently, so I’m sharing with you what I did.
✔ Things We Talked About ✔
INFJ Burnout Blog: https://blog.infjwoman.com/2021/02/08/infj-burnout/
INFJ Woman Newsletter: https://www.infjwoman.com/newsletter/
The Curse of Living with INFJ Anxiety: https://blog.infjwoman.com/2021/05/12/the-curse-of-living-with-infj-anxiety/
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Sarah Kuhn:
• Donnie Wahlberg’s 10 Rules for Success https://youtu.be/NJZcHdndmP0
• How to Find Your Purpose with Evan Carmichael https://youtu.be/f7tx3PQs1e8
• Your INFJ Intuition Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know In Life https://youtu.be/hbSzMlrLoRs
★ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ★
Learn more about your personality. Discover what makes you tick. Identify your biggest motivators and create a life you love! Get yours here: https://www.infjwoman.com/book/
✉ JOIN MY INFJ Woman NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have inspiration gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your journey.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
INFJ Woman: http://www.youtube.com/infjwoman?sub_confirmation=1
The Quiet Ones Podcast: http://www.youtube.com/thequietonespodcast?sub_confirmation=1
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/infjwoman/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/theinfjwoman
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/infjwoman/
• Website: https://www.infjwoman.com/
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: https://www.infjwoman.com/about/
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)
Sarah - INFJ Woman
Also In Season 3
79. INFJ Boundaries & Expectations - Julia Maayan / Anniversary Episode - 2 years!Today we’re talking to Julia, who’s a fellow INFJ. We’re talking boundaries and
78. I'm an INFJ - What Now?This week I wanted to share something with you that would refresh your spirit. I
77. Breaking the Habit of Being YouDownload the free workbook for this episode https://thequietonespodcast.com/77I’
76. Finding Joy at FenwayI’m an INFJ - What Now? FREE Workshop: https://www.infjwoman.com/workshop/I’m No