Find Shachee here:
1. Dating for INFJs can be difficult, but there are many solutions. It’s important to get out there and try.
2. INFJs need alone time even in a relationship. It’s important to take care of yourself and embrace this need.
3. Communication is really important for you and your partner.
4. Boundaries are important so that we are not taking on other people’s emotions, even your partner.
5. Communicate your needs before you get to the point of a door slam.
6. When you leave a relationship it’s going to be hard, but it will get better. Gradually at first and then all at once.
Mentioned in this episode
INFJ Community - http://infjcommunity.com/
Writers wanted! Find out more here: http://infjwoman.com/infj-writers/
My blog post this week - The Persistent INFJ
The blog post that made me cry
Send me your stories!
We are still going to have episodes where we have time to read your stories. So, if you have a story you want to share please send it to me. They can be about:
* Being an INFJ
* Finding out you’re INFJ
* Work or business experiences
* Dating or relationships
* Your hobbies or travel
* Anything that lights you up or that you feel might help even one person
Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also In Season 2
64. Special Announcement about My PodcastToday I'm telling you all about what's been going on in my life for the last 7 m
63. Being a Healthy INFJ Inside & Out - Joslin LindsayToday we’re talking to Joslin Lindsey who’s a health and fitness coach and an IN
62. INFJ Values & Understanding - Debbie CorbinToday we’re talking to Debbie Corbin, a fellow INFJ. We spoke about the struggle
61. INFJ Parents: Knowing Your Kids' Personality Type - Sandra EtheringtonWe’re talking to Sandra Etherington from the Family Personalities Podcast. She’s