No stranger to reinvention, June Morrow has been a journalist, stand-up comic, dating expert, playwright, and communications consultant. Today, through one-on-one and small group coaching she helps people with unfulfilling day jobs who dream of making a bigger impact in this world start service-based side hustles and take them full-time. Join her Facebook group, The Wayfinders Club.
Find June here:
The Decide Your Direction Workbook: https://mailchi.mp/c2cbbc134a28/decide-your-next-direction-workbook
How to Survive a Job You Want to Leave When You Can’t Afford to Quit: https://mailchi.mp/7d906073e450/survive-your-job
Join The Wayfinders Club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wayfindersclub/
Mentioned in this episode
INFJ Community - http://bit.ly/INFJCommunity
Pre-order my book, The INFJ User Guide, and get in on all the AMAZING bonuses that come with it!
* How to Find Your Purpose Masterclass
* How to Start a Podcast as an INFJ Masterclass
* How to Turn Your Blog Into a Profitable Business Masterclass
* Free membership to the INFJ Community for 3 months
* A free e-book called What to do When Your INFJ...
Pre-order here: https://infjwoman.lpages.co/the-infj-user-guide-book/
Also In Season 2
64. Special Announcement about My PodcastToday I'm telling you all about what's been going on in my life for the last 7 m
63. Being a Healthy INFJ Inside & Out - Joslin LindsayToday we’re talking to Joslin Lindsey who’s a health and fitness coach and an IN
62. INFJ Values & Understanding - Debbie CorbinToday we’re talking to Debbie Corbin, a fellow INFJ. We spoke about the struggle
61. INFJ Parents: Knowing Your Kids' Personality Type - Sandra EtheringtonWe’re talking to Sandra Etherington from the Family Personalities Podcast. She’s