About the Guest:
Keidi Janz is a Self Love Coach. She works with clients one-on-one who find themselves stuck or looking for a change, to create their vision and start living the life they desire. She is a public speaker and workshop host for local events and organizations covering topics of self-love, authenticity and living our dreams.
Keidi has been quoted in articles in Global News, Business Insider, Brit + CO, and various other publications.
Find Keidi here:
Mentioned in this episode
INFJ Community - http://bit.ly/INFJCommunity
Pre-order my book, The INFJ User Guide, and get in on all the AMAZING bonuses that come with it!
* How to Find Your Purpose Masterclass
* How to Start a Podcast as an INFJ Masterclass
* How to Turn Your Blog Into a Profitable Business Masterclass
* Free membership to the INFJ Community for 3 months
* A free e-book called What to do When Your INFJ...
Pre-order here: https://infjwoman.lpages.co/the-infj-user-guide-book/
Also In Season 2
64. Special Announcement about My PodcastToday I'm telling you all about what's been going on in my life for the last 7 m
63. Being a Healthy INFJ Inside & Out - Joslin LindsayToday we’re talking to Joslin Lindsey who’s a health and fitness coach and an IN
62. INFJ Values & Understanding - Debbie CorbinToday we’re talking to Debbie Corbin, a fellow INFJ. We spoke about the struggle
61. INFJ Parents: Knowing Your Kids' Personality Type - Sandra EtheringtonWe’re talking to Sandra Etherington from the Family Personalities Podcast. She’s