We’re talking to Shachee Mehta, who is an INFJ relationship coach. She’s answering all of our questions about dating, boundaries, conflict and communication.
Find Shachee here:
My blog post this week – The Persistent INFJ: infjwoman.com/2020/02/09/the-persistent-infj/
The blog post that made me cry: infjcommunity.com/an-infj-perspective-on-love-and-the-universe/
Mentioned in the Episode
Writers wanted! Find out more here: infjwoman.com/infj-writers/
- Dating for INFJs can be difficult, but there are many solutions. It’s important to get out there and try.
- INFJs need alone time even in a relationship. It’s important to take care of yourself and embrace this need.
- Communication is really important for you and your partner.
- Boundaries are important so that we are not taking on other people’s emotions, even your partner.
- Communicate your needs before you get to the point of a door slam.
- When you leave a relationship it’s going to be hard, but it will get better. Gradually at first and then all at once.
INFJ User Guide Book
I’m writing a book!! I’m so excited to share it with you! It’s available for preorder now! It comes with lots of bonuses too.
Make sure you subscribe!
Are you an INFJ?