In this episode, I am sharing a preview of some of the things that we will be talking about in the group coaching calls for the Growth Mindset Group program.
I talk to a lot of INFJs and there are 2 subjects that I get asked about more than any other things: feeling guilty and finding your confidence. So we are going to dive into both of those topics.
The Growth Mindset Group
The Growth Mindset Group is a membership which helps you overcome the things that challenge INFJs the most.
- The INFJ personality type
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Making mindset shifts
- Working through your emotions
- Overcoming guilt
- Finding your confidence
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Taking care of your energy
- Connecting with your most authentic self
This program includes:
- Two monthly group coaching calls with me, Sarah Kuhn – the INFJ Woman
- Short, easy to complete homework assignments to challenge you and help you grow
- Access to a private Facebook community of INFJs who are looking to grow just like you
- Exclusive videos to help you continue to grow and make shifts
*Members also get perks, like a 50% discount off of courses and retreats.
Take advantage of the Founding Member price of $25/month (price will go up to $50/month in January 2020).
But don’t wait! Group coaching calls start Monday, November 4, 2010.
If you sign up before November 1st you also get:
- 3 free 1 on 1 coaching sessions with me, Sarah Kuhn, INFJ Woman
- A free masterclass: How to Find Your Purpose
- 5 additional entries into the 6 months of free 1 on 1 coaching contest
Mentioned in the Episode
Try Amazon Prime free for 30 days!
Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order!
Try Audible free for 30 days and Get Two Free Audiobooks!
Audible offers the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken word content. With Audible, you can listen anytime and anywhere to professionally-narrated audiobooks across a wide range of genres.
Help support the Quiet Ones podcast!
Get access to exclusive podcast episodes, blog posts and more when you become a sponsor on Patreon for just $5 a month. Sign up today at patreon.com/infjwoman.